What we are looking for:
- Previous mechanical experience is essential.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, able to demonstrate a high level of skill and quality of work and possess the ability to work on their own initiative.
Our main product base is Toyota, Manitou, Kalmar and Combilift trucks. Our customer base is wide ranging from farming, manufacturing, construction and oil.
What we Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
- Comprehensive manufacturers product training will be supplied.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our busy and dynamic team, covering Angus, Tayside, and Fife.
In a target driven environment, your priorities will be to sell and promote the full product range of material handling equipment provided by Groundwater Lift Trucks Ltd and provide excellent levels of customer service to businesses in a wide range of industry sectors.
Your role will also focus on:
- Nurture relationships with existing customers and understand their future requirements through regular visits and communication.
- Identify target accounts and developing relationships with new prospect businesses.
- Carry out detailed site surveys and identify equipment specifications.
- Coordinate comprehensive proposals and share your findings with customers through meetings and presentations.
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a strong track record within a field sales environment, preferably with a mix of business (B2B) & business to customer (B2C) sales. Experience selling materials handling or capital equipment would be beneficial, but not necessary as full product training will be given.
Skills we are looking for:
- Good Commercial awareness and business understanding
- Professional communication skills – confident at presenting, good attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to develop solid business argument.
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A full UK drivers’ licence is required.
Customer base would comprise of Agricultural, Construction, Timber, Oil & Gas, Manufacture and all other associated industries.
This role comes with a competitive salary and commission scheme, an attractive company pension, company car and the opportunity to work for a well-established family company providing 1st class products and service into the market.
To Apply Please send CV & Covering Letter to:
Groundwater Lift Trucks Limited
Spurryhillock Industrial Estate
Stonehaven, AB39 2NH
OR EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org