We are monitoring the current situation closely and are adapting our procedures daily to minimize the impact. The safety of our employees are customers are a top priority for us as a business, and as the situation develops further, we are taking the appropriate measures as communicated by the National Government.
In the interest of safety, some of our on-site procedures will change temporarily to ensure business operations will keep running as smooth as possible.
Some of the strategic decisions taken by our business are as follows
1) Increased hygiene procedures have been distributed across the premises, encouraging all staff to regularly sanatise their hands and when entering/exiting the building.
2) Some of our office staff are now working from home, minimizing the people at one location.
3) Any training courses and travel have been cancelled.
4) If any employee develops symptoms or have been in touch with someone who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, they have been advised to self-isolate and not leave home for at least 7 days. They must also contact NHS 111 and keep their manager informed.
Our operations will continue as of now and any changes or updates will be posted here to ensure that all our customers have access to real-time information.
For everyone visiting our premises in Stonehaven, please follow the below advice
– Wash your hands regularly and always sanatise your hands when entering/exiting the building.
– Avoid touching any surfaces when in public and then touching your face.
– Clean any regularly used surfaces, devices or handles that you touch.
– If you need to sneeze or cough, please distance yourself from others and cover it with a tissue or by coughing into the bend of your arm. Proceed by washing your hands immediately after for at least 20 seconds.
Please see the following links for further advice on the COVID-19 pandemic